Sunday, September 4, 2016

Drake wants to marry Rihanna


The on/off pair recently rekindled their romance and after 29-year-old Drake's heartfelt admission at the MTV VMAs last week that he has been ''in love'' with Rihanna since he was 22, things have gotten extremely serious between them.

Presenting the 'Work' hitmaker with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award at the VMAs, Drake said: ''She's someone I've been in love with since I was 22 years old. She's one of my best friends in the world. All my adult life, I've looked up to her, even though she's younger than me. She's a living, breathing legend in our industry, ladies and gentleman, the recipient of the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award for 2016, Rihanna.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What Your Opinion ?

Watching too much television could cause fatal blood clots

  Spending too much time in front of the television could increase your chance of developing potentially fatal blood clots known as ve...